Wednesday, March 3, 2010

In The Works

Here is my first list...

Things to do to get this blog up and running:
1) Find a funky-cool blog layout to transform this blog into;
2) Update the heading font;
3) Write my background info;
4) Double check blog settings and layout;
5) Gather more of my lists to prepare for posting;
5) Publish!

I'm not sure if I'm just an obsessive compulsive person or a list-addict. Maybe it's both. I find it soothing, mentally soothing. So, I thought I'd share them with the world. My lists range from practical and helpful to the downright ridiculous, what's currently going on in my life, things I wish I could get done, things I have done, and things I would never do. You get the picture. Feel free to share your lists in the comments!

List on, Alister

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home